Garden Birds and wild birds thread.

The seagulls are a pain,just the one about at the moment ,down side of living by the sea,if I had a gun...

How do you know there's only one of them..?

They all look the same, probably be a flock of them taking it in turn to annoy you..!

Get yourself a pet bald eagle that eats granery bread.. Not only will it sort your seagull problem out, it'll also free up space in your bread bin to store more fruit bread for Zabba and the gang..!

Save you the cost of buying an AK47 too..!

See, there's always a solution to everyday problems, just need to think about it logically..!

Let me know how you get on..!

How do you know there's only one of them..?

They all look the same, probably be a flock of them taking it in turn to annoy you..!

Get yourself a pet bald eagle that eats granery bread.. Not only will it sort your seagull problem out, it'll also free up space in your bread bin to store more fruit bread for Zabba and the gang..!

Save you the cost of buying an AK47 too..!

See, there's always a solution to everyday problems, just need to think about it logically..!

Let me know how you get on..!
Ha,I used to put bread out for the birds during the day but they used to come twenty odd strong at the same time so I stopped,just get the odd one having a look now,if you want to torture me put me in a room and play non stop seagulls screeching and will I give you the info you want in less than a minute ha

Ha,I used to put bread out for the birds during the day but they used to come twenty odd strong at the same time so I stopped,just get the odd one having a look now,if you want to torture me put me in a room and play non stop scousers screeching and will I give you the info you want in less than a minute ha

I fully understand, all that phlegm..!

Be enough to wear anyone down..!

Bad news on the fox front,one of the adults has been mauled by something,cant put one of its legs down,loads of wounds,all looking fresh

Bad news on the fox front,one of the adults has been mauled by something,cant put one of its legs down,loads of wounds,all looking fresh
Could it be your badgers, Kaz? A badger attacked my cat once.

Could it be your badgers, Kaz? A badger attacked my cat once.
No they get along,it wouldn't have come last night at the same time it it had been,i think,it has a proper going over,see how it is later,will have to get the rcpca advice tomorrow

By deduction it turns out it was one of the bigger cubs I saw,not seen it since and there is just mum and one cub left,such a shame,it is not often I lose a cub as they are so well protected,it is nature for good and for bad,glad I got some footage of the three of them together

Last night I have an adult male Fox wrapped up in a plastic trap,wound around its body and shoulder so that leg is useless,it came up to the window,it was shut but it saw me there and didn't run away so I got a good look at it,it must be in agony ,i rang the wildlife people today and he said I am about the 5th person to call about it,he said the traps are all over the place to coincide with the cubs,if they can trap an adult the cubs die and if they can trap cubs then they are this year's got rid off,that takes a special kind of nasty ****,i wish only long painful deaths for them

He has given me a net and said leave the window open and see if you can tame it a bit and try and net it,lots of us on the case so I hope it can be caught

I fucking hate people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.