Gareth Bale is.....

Amigo

Overrated.

There, I said it, a few good games and he's the best LB/LW in the world, as big as Messi......
I'm not doubting that he is a decent player, but he's not fucking world class.

There, I said it. Tin Hat yada yada yada.

The best left-sided player in the world's best league at the moment. Whether he is world class depends on his consistency levels over the next year or so but he looks it at the moment and embarrassed Maicon more than anyone ever has.

LoveCity said:
The best left-sided player in the world's best league at the moment. Whether he is world class depends on his consistency levels over the next year or so but he looks it at the moment and embarrassed Maicon more than anyone ever has.

Why is he world class? He embarrassed Maicon who is virtually a right-winger?

.....is a ringer for Galen from Planet of the Apes.

apes_galen_photo.jpg

Has potential to be world class, I think to be truly world class - i.e. amongst an elite handful of players - a player needs to perform and effect matches for 2/3 seasons at a certain level. That's the difference between having a great spell of form and being genuinely world class.
He still looks like a tit though and is thoroughly annoying.
Get him signed!

LoveCity said:

i have to disagree, malouda is easily the best sided left player in the premier league. bales been inconsistent in the league this year, been better in the chumps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.