Gareth Bale part 2.

Skip Donoghue

I am in the he ain't worth that kind of money camp and I find it difficult to believe that Spurs haven't snapped Madrids hand off if £85million is on the table, he has had two great seasons and on his day he is a match winner.....but it was only 3 years ago that Spurs where trying to offload him to Nottingham Forest, but injuries had Twitcher change his mind, so I have real doubts that he can continue with the form he has shown over the last couple of years....one things for sure he ain't no Ronaldo

Re: Gareth Bale

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
Given the choice, I think i'd have gone for just Falcao and Fernandinho

What good are 4 strikers when only 2 can realistically play? Falcao is on a different level to other players.
Why did he score the same amount as Negredo then if we don't count penalties?

He is being a bit of a brat, but Falcao is definitely a level above.

Why?

big blueballs said:
I am in the he ain't worth that kind of money camp and I find it difficult to believe that Spurs haven't snapped Madrids hand off if £85million is on the table, he has had two great seasons and on his day he is a match winner.....but it was only 3 years ago that Spurs where trying to offload him to Nottingham Forest, but injuries had Twitcher change his mind, so I have real doubts that he can continue with the form he has shown over the last couple of years....one things for sure he ain't no Ronaldo
At first sight it's a great deal, but how in August do Spurs replace him? They can't and if they sell, they'll probably miss out on 4th or higher and £40m income from CLeague or whatever it is!

Ideally should have sold him at the start of the window

Marvin said:
big blueballs said:
At first sight it's a great deal, but how in August do Spurs replace him? They can't and if they sell, they'll probably miss out on 4th or higher and £40m income from CLeague or whatever it is!

Ideally should have sold him at the start of the window
Spurs will have an idea on who they can bring in already IMO, they are playing a blinder I think....that's why I don't think £85million has been offered by Madrid but Maybe this is in the region of what Spurs are looking for

The other thing from a Spurs point of view is wages, Bale goes so do his wages but they will have to offer top wages to whoever they bring in and that could be 3/4 players meaning their wage bill obviously increases, so something else to consider

BREAKING NEWS...

Bale meets his new Real Madrid team mates...

2d1uttt.jpg

Matt.D said:
blueinsa said:
Ridiculous money for a very good but nowhere near, world class player.

Spuds should rip Madrids arm off and laugh all the way to the bank.

Nowhere near world class? Absolute clown.

Dad or agent?

Running very very fast does not constitute world class and being British does not warrant the ridiculous transfer values that are often bandied around.

The only reason this isn't done yet is because Levy cant get himself back up from the floor as he is pissing his sides too much.

Another week passed with the same old stories:
- Bale to Real?
- Fabregas to United?
- Suarez to Arsenal?
- Rooney to Chelsea?
Hope it continues for a few more weeks without anything happening. I wouldn't mind if it all turns out reality in the last week of the market, because by that time I think we are already ahead of the pack. Plus the influence of these sort of transfers will upset rather than stimulate a squad and club for the first few weeks.

inchy14 said:
ForzaMancini said:
inchy14 said:
I'm still waiting for you to explain why he's world class.......

Fast strong direct, technically not great, won fuck all and hasn't managed to drag spurs into the top 4.

£30-£40 million tops imo, if Real pay this they're insane.....

Bale may not be worth the money Madrid are apparently going to pay but I find it hard to believe anyone could deny the fact he is a world class player. He has the potential to be a 40 goal a season player and to be honest, if we could sign him for £80 million, as over priced as it is, I'd be delighted if we did.

1 good season followed by a very good season and he's suddenly the most expensive player in the world.

Sorry but that's utter bollocks.

Plenty of players have the potential to be world class and very few achieve it.

If you picked a world team/squad, would he be in it?

I doubt it, certainly not in mine.

He'd be in mine mate, whether you like to admit it or not - he is easily one of the most damaging players in the world.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:41 am --<br /><br />
inchy14 said:
ForzaMancini said:
inchy14 said:
I'm still waiting for you to explain why he's world class.......

Fast strong direct, technically not great, won fuck all and hasn't managed to drag spurs into the top 4.

£30-£40 million tops imo, if Real pay this they're insane.....

Bale may not be worth the money Madrid are apparently going to pay but I find it hard to believe anyone could deny the fact he is a world class player. He has the potential to be a 40 goal a season player and to be honest, if we could sign him for £80 million, as over priced as it is, I'd be delighted if we did.

1 good season followed by a very good season and he's suddenly the most expensive player in the world.

Sorry but that's utter bollocks.

Plenty of players have the potential to be world class and very few achieve it.

If you picked a world team/squad, would he be in it?

I doubt it, certainly not in mine.

He'd be in mine mate, whether you like to admit it or not - he is easily one of the most damaging players in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.