Gareth Bale update

I I

IH8MUFC

Not a Spurs player anymore (he actually puts the ball in the net). Hat-Trick last night now has 8 goals in his last 6 with 6 assists.

IH8MUFC said:
now has 8 goals in his last 6 with 6 assists
Whoa. That's phenomenal.

Serious question: could there ever be a time when we look back at this transfer and say money well spent by Real?

IrelandSuperman said:
IH8MUFC said:
now has 8 goals in his last 6 with 6 assists
Whoa. That's phenomenal.

Serious question: could there ever be a time when we look back at this transfer and say money well spent by Real?

I don't think so. And jersey sales and all that extra stuff aside, Gareth Bale has to finish his career as the greatest player ever to justify his price tag.

Have not really seen anything of Madrid this year except the Barca game and champions league goals, but those are incredibly impressive stats. Much better than I would have thought.

Very impressed with Bale, was slightly skeptical at first with price paid and whether he could hit the ground running, will see if he can sustain it like messi et al.

Since La liga is a two team league don't know whether we should read too much into it....

Blueroses said:
Very impressed with Bale, was slightly skeptical at first with price paid and whether he could hit the ground running, will see if he can sustain it like messi et al.

Since La liga is a two team league don't know whether we should read too much into it....
Atletico Madrid not doing too badly and the run includes CL game against Juventus and Galatasary.

Proves how shit the Spanish league is if Aguero played for Madrid he'd score 60 goals a season

To be fair to Bale apart from that shite goal celebration he's doing well,as other players have shown it's not easy going from one league to another and do well straight away,even more so when you add in the extra pressure he must have been under with the price paid and expectation on him.
Fair play to him and I actually think he's getting better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.