Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking the odds on this transfer to us.
Between most bookmakers the odds are around 14/1 to 20/1, with Marathon Bet however the odds are just 7/2.
As Marathon Bet are the new City Sponsorship partners, the question is do they know something?

If you knew he would stay fit you’d surely want to sign Gareth Bale he’s a quality player. I’d happily take him at City. I think he would score a lot of goals in this team.

If you knew he would stay fit you’d surely want to sign Gareth Bale he’s a quality player. I’d happily take him at City. I think he would score a lot of goals in this team.
Champions League final changed my view on him. I thought he was too injury prone, but those problems may have been over done.

Robben, Messi, Ronaldo stars are fizzling out. The novae are Bale, Isco and Neymar

If Bale becomes available, there's only one place he is going and sadly that's Utd. They'd spend £200m on him and pay him £500k pw. He represents Utd's last chance.

If we were after Bale, and for someone to say it with certainty he is signing, why exactly would we be negotiating with Leicester for Mahrez because its pretty obvious we are not interested in both of them. Not a chance this will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.