Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injury issues are always taken into account when purchasing a player. When you have already invested in a player (especially one like Vinny who has given great contribution to the club) you have to try and manage the consequences of a player becoming injury prone as best as possible. The investment has already been made when it's one of your own, and hopefully that players long-term contributions will have already paid dividends that will outweigh the issues that may occur later in the twilight of their career. You can't compare the two scenarios - they are entirely different. As such, Bale could certainly be an expensive risk.

Lighten up, Francis.

Also, don't talk out your arse to me like you are an expert. Save it to try and imptess your mates down at the pub.

Right - so we get pissed off with waiting for Leicester to drop their asking price of Mahrez from allegedly 75 - 90 Million on approx 160 - 200K a week because we won't pay it and go after 150 Million, 350K a week Bale.
Although I know we have different valuations for different players i'm not sure we do that kind of business tbh.

Whose buying him when he is on €600k a week? Unless they pay majority of his wages? What is he 30 injury prone and they want a fee plus bale wont want to drop his wages any!

His injury problems are odd, though, aren't they? I don't remember him having anything like this record either at Spurs or Southampton. Am I wrong? Of course, an athlete's body changes as he gets older, but I don't consider Bale to be old.

Rumours of Bayern. Think a loan is possible and then they'll come back for Sane in 12 months (if we don't budge over the next few weeks) when he has just a year left on his contract.

He's on 600k a week apparently and with three years left on his Real contract surely China is the only plausible destination. Can't see a European team paying that kind of money for a guy that averages less than 20 league games a season

Hugely talented but as others have stated, his injury record is poor.
Up to him, he's under contract and can tell Real to go fcuk themselves and carry on in Madrid playing golf in the sun

Hugely talented but as others have stated, his injury record is poor.
Up to him, he's under contract and can tell Real to go fcuk themselves and carry on in Madrid playing golf in the sun

I expect a Chinese club will offer even more insane wages plus golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.