Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
His injury problems are odd, though, aren't they? I don't remember him having anything like this record either at Spurs or Southampton. Am I wrong? Of course, an athlete's body changes as he gets older, but I don't consider Bale to be old.
I would be more surprised if he had not been doping tbh. His injuries and choice of doctor all seem a bit suspicious.

Zidane said post Bayern game the sooner he's gone the better.

Somethings gone on and Zidane isn't happy one bit
It's a bit odd for him to come out and say that though isn't it?

Any club interested in Bale now will know Real are desperate to get rid of him. They pretty much have to get him out the door now no matter what. The uyonf club can have Real over a barrel.

They are currently discussing a move so I guess he seems confident it will happen. Interested party reported to be chinese club.

Zidane said post Bayern game the sooner he's gone the better.

Somethings gone on and Zidane isn't happy one bit

Zadanes a bit of an arrogant prick by the sounds of it.

Not particularly fond of bale but his contribution to madrid has been an important part of their recent success and the way the fans and club have been shitty with him is why real are known as ****s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.