Gareth Bale

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by jayfx, 28 Apr 2018.

1. cityboy1

cityboy1

If we pulled that of it would be the deal of the century but they’d basically be giving him away and still be paying him all his wages madrid arent stupid

2. Coatigan

Coatigan

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    I expect him to go to bayern myself. they did a similar thing with Rodriguez, paid nothing towards a 2 year loan deal, paid a fraction of his wages, and didnt sign him permanently in the end, sneaky germans. Real madrid do really get some bad deals they rope themselves into, and nobody mentions it worldwide.

Bale still has plenty to contribute, and theres quality there, he just needs a bit of love and consistency. Bayern can likely offer him consistency.

3. Coatigan

Coatigan

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Indeed they are not, but they might not have much of a choice (with whichever club is in for him). We had similar with adebayor, just had to take the hit, theyl prob be the same, if they so desperately want him out for whatever reason.

It's not the worst hypothetical, but, just not something in any way likely imho. or necessary.

Last edited: 22 Jul 2019
    cityboy1 likes this.
  4. richards30

richards30

if Leroy left then I would certainly be happy with him on loan, not a long term option though but still not on the scrap heap yet.

doobyedoobye likes this.
  5. its a Barm

its a Barm

But can he offer it them.

Coatigan likes this.
  6. catalyst

catalyst

Injury prone + arrogance + 30 years old. No thanks. If Leroy does leave we'll be fine for at least another season with options we already have, it'll actually mean more game time for some in hindsight

7. Gaudion M

Gaudion M

Madrid have got themselves in a right mess on this - Bale and his agent playing it by the book, doesn't want to go and nothing can force him to. He could even ask for more money than he is on to accept any move. RM will have to pay him off to leave or accept they pay 80% of his wages when he is on loan. I suspect he might stay where he is and end up playing golf.

8. simon23

simon23

Team supported:
    ManCity
    stay well away...injury prone and not a personality i think Pep would want in the dressing room.

9. spanishblue

spanishblue

Got rags written all over him ; )

10. catalyst

catalyst

Appalled they haven't signed him already, now he seems China bound.