Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports from UK mind not Spain that Real will now accept a loan and pay half his wages What about getting bale on loan for 12 months instead of Messi then pick Messi up on free on a shorter contract here and then send him to NYCFC Nearly as big in marketing terms

Last edited:
Reports from UK mind not mind Spain that Real will now accept a loan and pay half his wages What about getting bale on loan for 12 months instead of Messi then pick Messi up on free on a shorter contract here and then send him to NYCFC Nearly as big in marketing terms
Any top Prem side would be mad not to do that deal.

Reports from UK mind not mind Spain that Real will now accept a loan and pay half his wages What about getting bale on loan for 12 months instead of Messi then pick Messi up on free on a shorter contract here and then send him to NYCFC Nearly as big in marketing terms
Someone whos barely kicked a ball in the last two years has no value to us.

Peps not going to be interested but I’d take Bale for a year on that, if he’s fit and firing he’s an incredible player the finished version of what Sane could become, could be lethal in our side. But, there’s next to no chance of it happening. Can see him going back to spurs in an attempt to appease both their fans and keep the likes of Kane from jumping ship.

Why? He has gone MIA in Madrid.

His attitude and behaviour were appaling at the end of last season.

Danny Mill MKII.
View attachment 2242
View attachment 2243
I don't blame him at all. Madrid's dicked him around for years now. He agreed a move last summer, they decided not to let him go, so he said "fine, if you want rid of me pay the rest of the money I'm owed and I'll leave" and they declined that too. So here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.