Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus playing the little Barcelona card versus big bad RM, fucking hell. Two cheeks of the same fat, spotty hairy arse

14 players at RM had more minutes last season than a player on the highest wages. There is no comparison

• Barcelona - £438 million.
  • Manchester United - £332 million.
  • Manchester City - £315 million.
  • Real Madrid - £312 million.
  • Liverpool - £310 million. Advert.
  • Bayern Munich - £292 million.
  • Paris Saint-Germain - £290 million.
  • Chelsea - £285 million.
    Thank goodness you are here to take the moral high ground, your players are practically playing for free...

Thank goodness you're here to demonstrate you missed the point

Our loathsome neighbours were paying more than that for Sanchez to play piano and occasionally stroll around for Inter last season.

He's well liked at Inter as it turns out. Hard to feel sorry for him as he could've gone to City but took the money and lived to regret it almost immediately. At least, however, he pushed for an exit rather than continue to play golf & pick up his large paycheck

A bit rich for a Barca fan to be criticising other teams wage structures.... pot - kettle - black !

A bit of an error on your part to suggest I was hypocriticially attacking another team's wage structure. I cited paying a huge salary for a player that barely plays and proudly hypes that he is content to collect wages & play golf.

Apologies if that went right over your head

I was quoting a post mentioning Pep & Jayden Braaf & then replying to one, so NO. Put it on ignore

If the subject exists, I'll be discussing it.
Oh dear, you appear to be heading for one of your legendary meltdowns where you seem to feel the need to reply to every post on the forum. This will be regardless of the subject matter and usually with the same reply you give every other post. It seems to have come early this time and I simply don't have the energy for your bullshit so cheers for the suggestion, ignore it is, rant on.

Bale is a fantastic lad too. He's been a huge player in terms of PR with the Welsh international side as a great character in interviews. He's a model pro. No Phil Foden style romps in Icelandic hotels.

I feel he's a temporary fix to the City squad in terms of his age. Hardly one for the future. He'd be brilliant for a couple of seasons and then needs replacing again. Let Spurs take the punt.

I beg to differ. Suarez is 3rd on Barca's all time goalscoring behind Leo & Cesar and played most of the matches. If he goes years on the bench, then it might be a discussion but far from it currently
I think the poster was saying that is where you are now, the years on the bench are to come if you do not manage to get rid ps Bale the bench warmer has played 251 times in the last 7 years scoring 105 goals when he is not playing golf :)

Oh dear, you appear to be heading for one of your legendary meltdowns where you seem to feel the need to reply to every post on the forum. This will be regardless of the subject matter and usually with the same reply you give every other post. It seems to have come early this time and I simply don't have the energy for your bullshit so cheers for the suggestion, ignore it is, rant on.
#thechangeoflife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.