Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will end tears for either Kane or Son or even Ali , some egos will have to be contained with this one . Having watched some of the spurs documentary this could be a best seller Popcorn at the ready once the hype calms down.
can see this going Pete tong for spurs.

It'll have to be, with 7 defenders behind.

well thats how Mou plays isnt it....he has always been a defensive coach and his sides play very simple football - a little like the scousers......pace on the break and decent finishing. but with a very solid defensive midfield and solid back 4.

Id still have Son out of any of that front 3 tbh - think he is a great player and would work very well under Pep

Does anyone believe Jose is going with 3 up front?

No neither do I - so someones having their nose put out of joint if the current Sky wankathon comes off. (no pun intended)

This will end tears for either Kane or Son or even Ali , some egos will have to be contained with this one . Having watched some of the spurs documentary this could be a best seller Popcorn at the ready once the hype calms down.
can see this going Pete tong for spurs.

I hope so! Dier was crying about their fixtures just one game in, oh my we didn’t get any sympathy despite being in 4 competitions over several years.

On paper it’s a huge signing for spurs but they’re nowhere near being a side capable of competing anymore, this signing 2/3 years ago would have been scary, now it’s just like Everton bringing in James, great for them but nobody cares. They’ve got a temperamental manager ready to lose the plot in an instant and players who are regularly questioning spurs’ wage structure and wanting more, it’s a recipe for carnage and I hope to god we see it erupt.

I hope he does well, firstly because he’s a talent but chiefly because if he does well spurs fans are going to demand they keep him permanently, which will decimate their wage structure and cause levy to have a fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.