Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayfx

The last thread on Bale was locked but we've apparently been linked with him this morning, so what are your thoughts?

Manchester Evening News: "Manchester City are set to make a summer move for Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale, according to reports in Spain."

Personally I'm not a fan. I'm sure it's only newspaper nonsense anyway, however, he's injured far too much for my liking.

Last edited:
I very much doubt it's true, but the fact he's unable to play every week would make him ideal for rotation with Sterling & Sane, thus wouldn't impair their progress like some big signings would.

He would need to be costing about half the prices & wages previously mentioned.

So probably total bollocks.

Looking at his appearances this season, plus games he just simply wasn’t selected for, he’s no more injury prone than Aguero or Jesus. We could do a lot worse in trying to find someone to rotate with Sané and Sterling. Having Sané, Sterling and Bale as our wide forward options would be rather tasty. It’s a yes from me if the price is not ridiculous. If the money gets way out of hand, then no.

Ah reports in Spain tells you all you need to know Madrid want to get rid and linking him to us will get the scum to pay mega bucks personally don’t want the sick note.

The reactions he was getting for Wales playing in China wouldn't surprise me if some Chinese money came into play.
We have Chinese investors and sponsorship, put Bale on the posters and appearances and makes financial sense.
And sick note? Yes, but any more than Sergio? And maybe medical staff have shown that they can look after the likes of Delph and even Vinny to some extent.
I could see him central striker or left AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.