Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree mate.

But professional pride got to come into it.
He's got all the money he could wish for,
But not playing regularly pisses most pro,s of,yet he just takes the money & takes the piss,with his antics.
And how much golf can a man play every day,
ANTICS???

It’s a 2 way street. He had done nothing wrong when RM decided they wanted to renege on his big money deal. He has performed and scored wonder goals for them. However, they decided they wanted to cash in, even if it was just to move his salary on, but then fucked him over.

He is in the twilight of his playing career and I don’t begrudge him a single penny or cent of what he earns and RM agreed to.

Clubs take the piss, just like most companies! They draw you in with a big fat contract, but if YOU do anything wrong, they cut you off at the knees. If they want to get rid, they CREATE MEDIA ISSUES for you, because the journos want inside access to the CLUB NOT THE PLAYER!

He offered to go to fucking CHINA, ffs, but when RM heard the money he was going to be on, which was akin to a player leaving on a free after their contract expires, they wanted a cut! Well, fuck them!

The coach and club have both said they want him out, but he has a contract. They’re putting enormous pressure on him, and trying to make Madrid itself a hostile place for him to be, so he depressurize by playing golf and getting away from everyone. Good for him!

If he shows up for training, does what is asked of him professionally, then fuck Madrid or fine him for code violations. Simple.

Madrid want to have their cake and eat it, too. If I were Bale I’d make it crystal clear...I am going to honor my contract. If you find another club for me or deal you like, I am open to listening. BUT, at age 31, I am not interested in throwing away the best deal of my life simply to save you a few Euro! I had a deal we agreed on, when I was heading to China and you reneged, so what do you want from me. And, if you continue with the reputational harm, I’ll be talking to my lawyers.

As an ex-union leader and now just Union contract worker, I know EXACTLY how these things go! My company has $18B IN CASH and they’re bending us over (18% pay cut for 2 yrs) to get THE PILOTS TO BUY THE JOBS OF THE 2,850 PILOTS THEY WANT TO IMMEDIATELY FURLOUGH, otherwise they will furlough 3,900 of them!

This is all coming after a 5 year period where they bought back $9B in stock for the owners on the BOD and they have dragged out our contract negotiations for TWO YEARS AND COUNTING after 5 yrs of record profits!

They have said no new contract until 2023 at the earliest and the law allows them to drag it out...and us live under the old contract...WITH NO STRIKE THREAT!!!

So, you can put me in Bale’s camp on this one!

Oh, and you can all drop the “professional pride” bollocks! He’s already achieved things in the game others only dream of, plays for Real Fucking a Madrid after a mega deal to bring him in, so questioning his professionalism is a joke!

He has another 60 years to live, a family to take care of, and any of you who SAY you would walk away from his deal after what he has done are only fooling yourselves.

ANTICS???

It’s a 2 way street. He had done nothing wrong when RM decided they wanted to renege on his big money deal. He has performed and scored wonder goals for them. However, they decided they wanted to cash in, even if it was just to move his salary on, but then fucked him over.

He is in the twilight of his playing career and I don’t begrudge him a single penny or cent of what he earns and RM agreed to.

Clubs take the piss, just like most companies! They draw you in with a big fat contract, but if YOU do anything wrong, they cut you off at the knees. If they want to get rid, they CREATE MEDIA ISSUES for you, because the journos want inside access to the CLUB NOT THE PLAYER!

He offered to go to fucking CHINA, ffs, but when RM heard the money he was going to be on, which was akin to a player leaving on a free after their contract expires, they wanted a cut! Well, fuck them!

The coach and club have both said they want him out, but he has a contract. They’re putting enormous pressure on him, and trying to make Madrid itself a hostile place for him to be, so he depressurize by playing golf and getting away from everyone. Good for him!

If he shows up for training, does what is asked of him professionally, then fuck Madrid or fine him for code violations. Simple.

Madrid want to have their cake and eat it, too. If I were Bale I’d make it crystal clear...I am going to honor my contract. If you find another club for me or deal you like, I am open to listening. BUT, at age 31, I am not interested in throwing away the best deal of my life simply to save you a few Euro! I had a deal we agreed on, when I was heading to China and you reneged, so what do you want from me. And, if you continue with the reputational harm, I’ll be talking to my lawyers.

As an ex-union leader and now just Union contract worker, I know EXACTLY how these things go! My company has $18B IN CASH and they’re bending us over (18% pay cut for 2 yrs) to get THE PILOTS TO BUY THE JOBS OF THE 2,850 PILOTS THEY WANT TO IMMEDIATELY FURLOUGH, otherwise they will furlough 3,900 of them!

This is all coming after a 5 year period where they bought back $9B in stock for the owners on the BOD and they have dragged out our contract negotiations for TWO YEARS AND COUNTING after 5 yrs of record profits!

They have said no new contract until 2023 at the earliest and the law allows them to drag it out...and us live under the old contract...WITH NO STRIKE THREAT!!!

Oh, and you can all drop the “professional pride” bollocks! He’s already achieved things in the game others only dream of, plays for Real Fucking a Madrid after a mega deal to bring him in, so questioning his professionalism is a joke!

He has another 60 years to live, a family to take care of, and any of you who SAY you would walk away from his deal after what he has done are only fooling yourselves.
I dont know you, but by christ, I like the cut of your jib...

ANTICS???

Great post. Zidane is out there openly telling reporters that he hopes Bale leaves the club, Forentino's leaking stuff to the press for years to try to make him so uncomfortable that he leaves, and then they they turn down the move he finds for himself. At that point you're allowed to do whatever you want as long as your checks keep coming.

Great post. Zidane is out there openly telling reporters that he hopes Bale leaves the club, Forentino's leaking stuff to the press for years to try to make him so uncomfortable that he leaves, and then they they turn down the move he finds for himself. At that point you're allowed to do whatever you want as long as your checks keep coming.
Cheques! Is this place full of yanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.