Gareth Barry on signing for City

Great article on the official site based on comments from Brian Marwood.

https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/brian-marwood-man-city-podcast-63737577

This is just a part of it:

“We were in a car going to the medical and we had TalkSport on and people were absolutely slaughtering Gareth (for) choosing Manchester City over Liverpool.

“It was: "He's only gone for the money and he's no ambition" and "Who are Man Citycompared to Liverpool?"

“And I remember saying: "You want to turn this off" and Gareth said: "No, I want to listen to this."

“I said: "Why do you want to listen to this?"

He said: "Because I'm going to prove these people wrong."

He said: "Actually, Liverpool are offering me more money, but I want to come here because you've sold me about a vision, you've sold me about trying to create history.

“So, I'm really determined to make this work."

Would have no doubt been that know fuck all wanker Adrian Durham,still on to this day talking bollocks,alongside his sidekick (thickest sportsman ever born)

Fuckinell, I hope the club don't let the players listen to TS these days, they'd never want to put a Ciy shirt on again! Haha!
Top class player for us, proved invaluable in the role he played. Nothing but respect for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.