Gareth Barry song at Villa away

kp789

What was that song we sang? It was at Villa away where it was speculated that he was moving to Liverpool before we were even on the radar. My mate at work has just pulled me up on it, saying it was one of the best songs he had heard an away team sing. Can anyone remember this?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=124580&p=2015516" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=124580&p=2015516</a>

I think something like this.................

There is only one Gareth Barry, one Gareth Barry!!

remember us singing garath barry thinks you're shit, thinks you're shit, thinks you're shit. garath barry thinks you're shit he loves scousers. to villa around that time but that can hardly be the best song he's heard

The only one i remember is
Gareth Barry thinks your shit, thinks your shit, thinks your shit, . Gareth Barry thinks your shit, ........... so does Milner !

but that was last year ?

panzer1311 said:
The only one i remember is
Gareth Barry thinks your shit, thinks your shit, thinks your shit, . Gareth Barry thinks your shit, ........... so does Milner !

but that was last year ?
Yeah that was pretty recent. I dont think it was the gareth barry thinks your shit song.

Your the one for me Gareth Barry
Your the one I really really love
And we all say well be champions again....in may your the one for me ..

Is that the one ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.