Gareth Southgate

I doubt we will ever have a much success again now. As a country we always seem to shoot ourselves in the foot.

It has been the best time of my England supporting life though, so it's been enjoyable. Just would have liked to see us lift something and get over 1966 being the only time

I doubt we will ever have a much success again now. As a country we always seem to shoot ourselves in the foot.

It has been the best time of my England supporting life though, so it's been enjoyable. Just would have liked to see us lift something and get over 1966 being the only time
We haven't had any success since 1966.

To be truthful about this I don't know much about Carsley and his style of play. I've heard it's good.

BUT in my opinion it's the cheap easy yes man option again and it doesn't inspire me. I wanted to get excited about England again.

Not much of an improvement on Southgate but with it being an interim appointment there is wriggle room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.