Gareth Southgate

FantasyIreland

Deserving of his own thread IMO.

He was never the first choice of most fans but he has found a formula that works and the players obviously respect him and want to play for him.
The man is honest and likeable,he has no edge or ego and he has brought a feel good factor to a team and a nation that needed it.

Huge credit and respect,whatever happens Wed.

“Looking back on when we first met
I cannot escape and I cannot forget
Southgate you’re the one
You still turn me on
Football’s coming home again!”

Very good defender. He was a thinker on the pitch too. I liked him managing Boro he wasnt afraid go put youth in and got laid into playing youngsters like Cattermole. Likeable chap and you can tell the players are enjoying themselves

I'm glad we've gone past our target of a quarter final. He'll now stay in the job and with the youth teams full of talent we might see a few more decent tournament runs in the next decade or so.

The FA need to build on this by playing home games around the country again.

I like him a lot. Breath of fresh air compared to his immediate predecessors.

He is s##t tatically and clueless.

Thats what I read on here for the past few months.

Refreshing , making the most of what he has. Inspires his players. Of course it's all easy when you are winning. Lol. I hope we are talking of Sir Gareth in a few days time.

He has done a very good job so far but the biggest test is the semi final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.