Gareth Thomas reveals that he is HIV positive

Ric

Administrator
Sad news. Always thought he was very brave for coming out, and imagine this was a similarly difficult decision for him. Hopefully it will help break down some of the stigma surrounding HIV.

My understanding is that modern treatments will ensure he doesn’t lose any time off his life?

And so his greatest obstacle is perception and bigotry.

I wish him all the best. The tabloids are filth.

Seems like he was pre-empting some sort of pathetic expose in the press. Being HIV positive isn't what it was - modern medicines mean its like cancer in that the earlier you are diagnosed the more medics can do.........sadly for Gareth it seems he was going to be "outed" however the source that may have planned to do that probably would never mention that STD's are rampant amongst middle aged and older people in the UK too.

Outed for HIV? What year is this? Shame on the press that tried to screw this man over with an out-of-date headline story. A person shouldn't be treated like a criminal either way for having a disease.

Hopefully he'll be alright. These days AIDS is super manageable and can be effectively non-existent.

Full respect for the man and to those red top wanker journo who wanted to use this as anexclusive story. You fucking horrible dinosaur cunts.

I am guessing that as he has done an interview with the mirror it was that other shitstain of a rag the sun or another murdoch entity that was gonna out him, true to form these wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.