Garmin down

Well that's reordered my Christmas list then! Was looking at getting something a bit more advanced than a fitbit to track me better and Garmin was sneaking to the top of the list, sounds like they haven't got it together.

And I thought Tom Tom was bad, vowed never to buy their products again after I got a satnav for work with free maps for life,only to be told just over a year or two later that the model was obsolete and maps are no longer updated for it, but hey, you can upgrade for £200+!

Well that's reordered my Christmas list then! Was looking at getting something a bit more advanced than a fitbit to track me better and Garmin was sneaking to the top of the list, sounds like they haven't got it together.

And I thought Tom Tom was bad, vowed never to buy their products again after I got a satnav for work with free maps for life,only to be told just over a year or two later that the model was obsolete and maps are no longer updated for it, but hey, you can upgrade for £200+!
To be fair mate, I've been using Garmin for about 8 years and this is the first issue I've had. And it is t really an issue anyway as there is an easy work-around.

It looks like they've been targeted in a ransomware attack - this happens to quite a lot of companies.

I've had my current watch for something like 5+ years and it's still as new. I urge you to consider Garmin lest you regret buying a lesser product, purely because of a one-off ransomware attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.