Garry Cook sighting! rumours?? summer signings??

perhaps more interesting in the pic, who was player of the month in october ?

i can see hamman in sept, corluka in nov and dunne in dec

The Fat el Hombre said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
layachi.jpg

Was one of the City officials this guy? He is Layachi Bouskouchi who looks after all the players accommodation and other domestic issues.

The two Spanish ladies could have been Kaka & Messi in disguise.

My memories very hazy but wasn't there a programme or feature o him a while back!?

I know Layachi, he is a top bloke.

bluejase said:
whats that king william like? been past a few times and wouldn't mind the tapas!

tapas is so much better than la tascas, it worth a visit

magoo said:
Ive been sitting on this since saturday but I carnt keep thinking that maybe its something interesting?

I was in the King William pub/tapas having a meal at about 9pm when Garry Cook walks in with two rarther chubby collegues(Im sure I could investigate who they were but Carnt be arsed) all fresh from the arsenal game in there city ties and jackets. They meet two elderley spanish women who had obviously arranged to meet up with them. They were about in their 50's spanish(spoke v little english) dripping in designer labels. They drank together at a table but limited conversation obviously because of the little english the ladies spoke. A taxi driver then came in and then took the 2 ladies to the airport (approx 9:45) (taxi driver was wearing a rag top which was funny, and was heard to say airport) The 3 MCFC guys remained.....

Now
who were they?
mother/family of a player?
why were they in wilmslow, house hunting?
who did they represent?
should I just get my own life?
can i be a detective/spy?
Don't know about the garry cook incident, but more to the point, the King William does some nice grub doesn't it? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.