Garth Crooks is a.........

Eds

He has put Clichy in his team of the week and says the following:-

Gael Clichy has never scored for Manchester City but, had it not been for a fantastic fingertip save by Lukasz Fabianski that pushed the ball on to a post, he would have done against Swansea. It was one hell of a strike and another sound performance from the France international.
It would appear that Manuel Pellegrini is happy to play the Frenchman more often these days. It will be very interesting who is selected against Bayern Munich in the Champions League in a massive week for the manager and the club.

Does he not realise we don't have an option at the moment or is this just another example of how piss poor journalists/commentators/pundits are these days unless of course he knows of another decent left back at the club registered for the CL

To be fair, he probably won't have the time to watch 900 minutes of football every weekend & both Sagna + Zab are decent at left back.

Eds said:

Gael Clichy has never scored for Manchester City but, had it not been for a fantastic fingertip save by Lukasz Fabianski that pushed the ball on to a post, he would have done against Swansea. It was one hell of a strike and another sound performance from the France international.
It would appear that Manuel Pellegrini is happy to play the Frenchman more often these days. It will be very interesting who is selected against Bayern Munich in the Champions League in a massive week for the manager and the club.

Does he not realise we don't have an option at the moment or is this just another example of how piss poor journalists/commentators/pundits are these days unless of course he knows of another decent left back at the club registered for the CL

I heard this somewhere else on saturday, might be Match of the day.. I seem to remember seeing him score with a similar shot at home, am I mistaken.?

mancity5 said:
Eds said:

I heard this somewhere else on saturday, might be Match of the day.. I seem to remember seeing him score with a similar shot at home, am I mistaken.?

Was changed to an OG by the dubious goals panel I think.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
mancity5 said:
Eds said:

It was given as an own goal ,but not by the dubious goals panel.I had Mario for first goal and only found out when got back from game that it had been given as an own goal ,luckily hadn't threw my slip away .

Was ridiculous decision though,should have been Clichys goal.

lafitz2008 said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
mancity5 said:

It was given as an own goal ,but not by the dubious goals panel.I had Mario for first goal and only found out when got back from game that it had been given as an own goal ,luckily hadn't threw my slip away .

Was ridiculous decision though,should have been Clichys goal.

Go watch it again, he hit an out swinging cross towards Balo(I think) and the defender headed into his own net trying to put it out for a corner (from the edge of his own box too). Watching on TV, it was ludicrous it wasn't called as an OG from the start.

Garth Crooks is a **** btw. Of all the rules in the Coc, rule 1. is my least favourite.

Garth has a history of such cock ups. A few years ago he did an article calling for James Morrison to be called up by England when he had already played something like 20 times for Scotland. Was quickly taken off the BBC website.

richardtheref said:
Garth has a history of such cock ups. A few years ago he did an article calling for James Morrison to be called up by England when he had already played something like 20 times for Scotland. Was quickly taken off the BBC website.

He also once chose the grannyshagger (briefly) in his TOTW when the fat scouse **** was injured.

Eds said:

In a nutshell. And Confucius Crooks is more piss poor than most! In fact, he near corners the market in 'piss poverty'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.