Garth Crooks Team Of The Week 18/19

I quite like how he does his team of the week. There, I've said it. It's usually thoughtful enough, he tries to avoid the same old names all the time, so you don't really know what he's going to come up with any given Monday, and he manages to irritate just about everyone some of the time.

Perfect regular column I'd say.

This is just a gimmick. :-) We’ll have he best defense in the league and not one defender or gk in there. Same at the end of year with team of the season.

I know he is not popular on here and only one City player in the team of the week is just wrong but his comments on Fernandinho, Mourinho and more pointedly Dyche are spot on. Called him out as a whinger.

I know he is not popular on here and only one City player in the team of the week is just wrong but his comments on Fernandinho, Mourinho and more pointedly Dyche are spot on. Called him out as a whinger.

He is right about those three, but he operates on a 'buggins turn' basis. Even then he managed to crow bar in 2 Rags and 2 Dippers!!! Don't know how Mahrez got overlooked this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.