Garth Crooks' team of the week

DontLookBackInAnger

Not content to just place Yaya Toure as a DMer he goes on to write this about Kompany......

Centre-back
Man City

This purchase ranks as one of City's best this season. His performance in the final was imperious along with his first half tackle on Kenwyne Jones, which denied the Stoke striker a certain goal.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but haven't we had Kompany for almost 3 full seasons now!!! Wanker of the Week award goes to...... Garth Crooks!

He comes across as very arrogant as though if you were not a professional you should not be allowed an opinion or if you do it is not relevant.

Ha! I noticed the Yaya/DM thing, but didn't read anything.

The only reason I looked at the team of the week was to see if it included any FA Cup players. I learned long ago that Garth Crooks is the worst pundit on the BBC by far (in fact, the only one I have no time for) and that the team of the week often has some daft things in it.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Not content to just place Yaya Toure as a DMer he goes on to write this about Kompany......

Centre-back
Man City

This purchase ranks as one of City's best this season. His performance in the final was imperious along with his first half tackle on Kenwyne Jones, which denied the Stoke striker a certain goal.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but haven't we had Kompany for almost 3 full seasons now!!! Wanker of the Week award goes to...... Garth Crooks!

Nobody stands in the way of Garth Crooks being awarded the Wanker of the Current Generation of Talentless Employees of the BBC!

LoL that is poor, amateurish journalism.

you'd think someone who's career revolves around football would know (or even bother to research if unsure) the signing of probably the most outstanding CentreBack this season.

I've come to the conclusion now,that he tries to be well spoken to disguise the fact that he's as thick as a donkeys chopper. I'll remind everyone,once again,that he referred to our owners as "a bunch of clowns".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.