Garth Crooks' team of the week

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Not content to just place Yaya Toure as a DMer he goes on to write this about Kompany......

Centre-back
Man City

This purchase ranks as one of City's best this season. His performance in the final was imperious along with his first half tackle on Kenwyne Jones, which denied the Stoke striker a certain goal.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but haven't we had Kompany for almost 3 full seasons now!!! Wanker of the Week award goes to...... Garth Crooks!

Can't stand the guy myself,patronising,condescending twat...nuff said.

Nobody stands in the way of Garth Crooks being awarded the Wanker of the Current Generation of Talentless Employees of the BBC!

i think you've read it wrong imo. he makes note that kompany was purchased and not brought through the academy; he then goes on to say that he's been one of our best city players of the season.
and i can understand that anyone that's not a city fan would assume that yaya's a dm as he played like that for barca, whose matches are obviously watched more by neutrals. a lot of city fans were complaining earlier this season that mancini plays too many dm's and that yaya should be dropped when all our play runs through him when he's on it (and that was at the beginning of the season, not just now)

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Not content to just place Yaya Toure as a DMer he goes on to write this about Kompany......

Centre-back
Man City

This purchase ranks as one of City's best this season. His performance in the final was imperious along with his first half tackle on Kenwyne Jones, which denied the Stoke striker a certain goal.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but haven't we had Kompany for almost 3 full seasons now!!! Wanker of the Week award goes to...... Garth Crooks!

of the week? he's always been a wanker and always will be. annoying tosser on so many fronts..........

Just another pundit couldn't give a stuff about him or his opinion, file along with Merson under file heading Trash.

Garth is pure comedy gold - hilariously pompous

Absolutely love it when he's on Final Score with monosyllabic ex pros of the Gary Pallister variety

Why use one word when a hundred keep the camera on his smug face for longer !

untalented said:
i think you've read it wrong imo. he makes note that kompany was purchased and not brought through the academy; he then goes on to say that he's been one of our best city players of the season.
and i can understand that anyone that's not a city fan would assume that yaya's a dm as he played like that for barca, whose matches are obviously watched more by neutrals. a lot of city fans were complaining earlier this season that mancini plays too many dm's and that yaya should be dropped when all our play runs through him when he's on it (and that was at the beginning of the season, not just now)
I take your point anout Yaya, but the bottom-line is if Crooks actually watches the games he is picking his "team of the week" from, he would know the man isn't being played as a DM indeed but for a handful of times he has not done so at all all season.

It's not just Garth Crooks.

Listened back to some of 5 Live's commentary from Saturday, with Alan Green/Mark Lawrenson. Feel sorry for any blues who had to rely on these two to follow the game:

Miserable, grudging words of praise for our domination of the game, criticizing and calling the Poznan ridiculous, laughing at a MOM performance from Mario and suggesting several times he should be subbed.

Finally, when AJ came on they were so busy commenting on the decision to leave Mario on, but take off the British bulldog Barry, that they completely missed that we'd switched from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2. Lawro then realised after a minute or so, saying: "Oh. Quite a good idea that ..."

Horrible commentary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.