Garth Crooks team of the week

homerdog

With two minutes of added time left... Pablo Zabaleta's's superb cross showed the City full-back's ability to attack the ball, allowing Manchester City midfielder Gareth Barry to gladly accept the invitation for his side's winner.

As good as Zab's performance was, this sums up the media's inability to get anything right as far as City are concerned.

Crooks, you are an idiot!

I don't mind people talking bollox, happens on here in everyother post (sometimes even by me), people in the pub, at the game, the list is endless but when you get paid to do it you really should get in right.

blue b4 the moon said:
I don't mind people talking bollox, happens on here in everyother post (sometimes even by me), people in the pub, at the game, the list is endless but when you get paid to do it you really should get in right.

and where was his editor?

On the ragcafe thread that was on here, one of their lot said zaba crossed the ball in too so one of the radio stations obviously said zaba crossed it and crooks has taken it from that without ever watching the game.

All he had to do was watch match of the day.

Even more astonishing R5 live said that Gareth Bale scored for us in one bulletin, they went away for some latest score or something and didn't correct it when they went back to the studio 30 secs later.

Love_Each_Day said:
Are you attacking the ball when you're crossing it? Strange way of putting it.

Not strange at all. You attack the ball before the ball attacks you. That's where van Persie went wrong.

Dangerous fuckers, footballs.

Another one of Crooks' classics. Didn't he say a while back that a Welsh player (can't remember which one; Bale?) should be called up for the next England squad? I really can't stand the pompous, pie eating twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.