Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

FYI here is a picture of Monica on her way to court where she started proceedings against Garth Crook for omitting her and the shit stirring about Sterling. Inside Source tells me she is fuming and said (quote) "After I turned those fuckers over at UEFA, who does this C*nt Garth Crook thinks he is, I will have him, watch this space..."

Monica+Carss-Frisk2.jpg

Is that Tebas in her bag?

I've said it for years, he cleary does not watch the games. I'm not sure he even watches MOTD, he probably just scans through the results, looks at scorers, assists and clean sheets, then, possibly looks which of the players he can find interesting facts about, and selects his team up from there. It's not a bias thin.
I suppose it's difficult for anyone to pull him on it, as he can just claim it's a matter of opinion, but it's obvious to anyone that watches games, that's he's getting away with just making it up. He probably starts his Team of the Week about an hour before it's due in.

I've said it for years, he cleary does not watch the games. I'm not sure he even watches MOTD, he probably just scans through the results, looks at scorers, assists and clean sheets, then, possibly looks which of the players he can find interesting facts about, and selects his team up from there. It's not a bias thin.
I suppose it's difficult for anyone to pull him on it, as he can just claim it's a matter of opinion, but it's obvious to anyone that watches games, that's he's getting away with just making it up. He probably starts his Team of the Week about an hour before it's due in.
Not when he picks players who don't even play in his weekly sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.