Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

NZBlue

Sterling and Garcia, fair enough but I think he missed out the star of the show

DSC_0137_med-res.2041b243.fill-600x440.jpg

Did you not notice in that article how Garth said several times Raheem is now ready to go to Madrid or Barcelona? Stirring cunnt

As well as the usual bollocks "This is no longer about money but glory", as if he didn't come to City to win stuff, which he has of course!!! Snide comment!

FYI here is a picture of Monica on her way to court where she started proceedings against Garth Crook for omitting her and the shit stirring about Sterling. Inside Source tells me she is fuming and said (quote) "After I turned those fuckers over at UEFA, who does this C*nt Garth Crook thinks he is, I will have him, watch this space..."

Monica+Carss-Frisk2.jpg

"Just when you think Raheem Sterling can't get any better he comes up with the goals and a performance that says to Real Madrid and Barcelona 'come and get me'. Both former champions of the coveted European title are capable of prizing Sterling away, especially if City don't win the Champions League this season.

If City do win the Champions League, Sterling has an even bigger decision to make. This is no longer about money but glory. The England striker was unplayable against Brighton, demonstrated by a superbly taken hat-trick. With Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi's domination of the Ballon d'Or coming to an end Sterling can, providing he makes the right decision, replace them but he needs a Champions League under his belt. Then it's about trust: is it Pep Guardiola or Zinedine Zidane he trusts with the rest of his future?"

What an absolute bellend Crooks is. And what does he mean by "providing he makes the right decision"? Cvnt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.