Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

Please stop giving that deluded buffoon airtime and clicks. His knowledge of football is comical. I know as much about Astrophysics as he does about football. He’s a bitter, self entitled waste of oxygen.

In this week’s episode Crooks claims that the Arsenal player Saka is as good as Foden, if not better.
Wow.
It's true, just the other week Saka produced a dazzling display in a Champions League semi final and Foden was meekly knocked out the Thursday night cup by a 2nd rate Spanish side.

Or am I getting my wires crossed?

Garth's just been really weird about Foden all season. From avoiding talking about him when he actually puts him in the team, to criticising him when he's not in the team and even saying that he's not at the same level as the "grown ups" on our team.

If this doesn't end up with a couple of diss tracks being released them I'll be disappointed.

I was actually stupid enough to believe I wouldn’t have to put up with this brainless prick anymore after he got sent home from the ‘94 US World Cup for “being too boring”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.