Garth Crooks Team of the Year

trying to pick your team on that page as well; the only city defender as an option is Mendy.

the only midfielders and forward options are KDB, sterling and foden

city might even the best defence i think since the return from lockdown in July.

trying to pick your team on that page as well; the only city defender as an option is Mendy.

the only midfielders and forward options are KDB, sterling and foden

city might even the best defence i think since the return from lockdown in July.
Picking Mendy shows that he doesn't even watch any games before he makes his selection the big blob of lard.

I would like to have picked Burnley's Nick Pope - he's had an impressive year - but until he joins a club that is challenging for honours I can't
Crooks goes on to say that Pope didn't have the same impact as DDG did for United.

The same DDG who was having a horrorshow of his own during 2020, dropping clangers weeks on end.

The BBC is mostly an extension of Lftv and MUTV. I don’t log on to their website to get fair coverage on City. I log on for news headlines, weather and sports scores. The guardian newspaper is the printed version of the BBC.

fast forward to end of 2021 and city have won everything ? you think any city player makes team of the year or manager of the year on the BBC ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.