Gary Barlow in Afghan

Ducado said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Markt85 said:
Actually take it back a little, held a concert and the troops contributed and really enjoyed it. Nice little moral boost.

Precisely, why bring politics into it

He likes creating controversial topics

A thread about Gary Barlow in Afghanistan is controversial to you is it ?

Did you also miss the post where I pointed out that actually as the programme moved on from him walking around the camp singing songs the actual gig was a good morale boost to some of the troops ?

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Barlow and Williams far to over exposed.

At least Barlow is actually over there tho.Whereas Williams is still playing the gay card in a crass, coming out of the closet, epic on the safety of TV.

With what they are going through out there, and being away from there families for Christmas, why put them through that aswell, just wrong.

Timmmmahhhh said:
With what they are going through out there, and being away from there families for Christmas, why put them through that aswell, just wrong.

Indeed.

I'd imagine that popping out of the camp to shoot some bullets at Johnny Raghead would seem like a walk in the park next to Barlow trying to hit a note.

The only thing that would have made me watch that Tax Thieving C*nt Barlow is if he stood on a landmine.
The brass-neck on this dull bastard... he cheats the tax and probably wonders why there's no proper kit for soldiers.
Then to add insult, they have to put up with listening to the twat.
Merry Xmas, troops, I apologise on behalf of tax payers everywhere. Stay safe.

Swales lives said:
The only thing that would have made me watch that Tax Thieving C*nt Barlow is if he stood on a landmine.
The brass-neck on this dull bastard... he cheats the tax and probably wonders why there's no proper kit for soldiers.
Then to add insult, they have to put up with listening to the twat.
Merry Xmas, troops, I apologise on behalf of tax payers everywhere. Stay safe.

They loved him ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.