Gary Cahill

Matt Diablo

...jeesus I would prefer him compared to Kolo - -

Follow us on Twitter .Exclusive: Man City enter auction for Bolton's Cahill
Published 23:01 10/04/11 By Alan Nixon
Recommend

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is in the race for Bolton’s England new boy Gary Cahill – and will be major player in the £20million auction.

Mancini, assistant David Platt and a top scout watched classy centre half Cahill against West Ham on Saturday as they close in – aware Wanderers look set to sell in the summer.

He chose to watch Cahill rather than study FA Cup semi-final rivals Manchester United – and City have told Bolton they are ­interested.

Mancini has got a vacancy at the back in his long-term thinking.

Kolo Toure’s ­potential drugs ban is a problem while Joleon Lescott’s form has been hit and miss.

City have the money to outbid their rivals and could tempt Owen Coyle with a swap deal, including Shaun Wright-Phillips and Dedryk Boyata.

Cahill was also watched by Arsenal and Aston Villa, while Manchester United, Liverpool and Tottenham are observing.

Don't rate him! be good squad player at best! 20m though ur having a laugh 10m absolutely top top whack!

If the story is true, it tells me Mancini just like me, doesn't rate Lescott's ability in the big league run (CL and Title chase)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.