Gary Caldwell, new loan team coach / leaves to join Hibs (p3)

Rather we got an ex city player in to do it. I don't know the ins and outs of the role but it doesn't appear to be a difficult job at all.

I don't know what zabba is planning on doing but why couldn't he do that, even if its just a temporary thing whilst he does his coaches badges or whatever.

Youz lot are no good enough tae play fae Man Citeh, av hud bigga jobbies
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

It's a higher pressure role than I imagine we realise, because any loan player that's having difficulties will be put on this guy's shoulders.

This guy moved to the Heaton Moor/Mersey area a couple of years ago, regularly plays golf at Heaton Moor along with Big Alex
I stand corrected. Lives in Wilmslow/Alderley area but his bird’s dad runs Heaton Moor golf club so he is there nearly every day. The resident #Berts who play there are giving him tons of shit because he was sat with a load of plastic reds the other week bigging up their title chances after they signed the Haunted Waxwork

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.