Gary Cooke. Bloody nice bloke

Ch0pper Reid

Went to the training session today. On the way out i spotted Gary and shook his hand. Asked for a photo and he got me and my kids in and got his pal to take the picture. My other daughter was wearing an Everton top (I can't get her to change) and he joked she was wearing the wrong blue and tried to get her in the pic but she is a stubborn little sod. Anyway, nice bloke!

Other daughter was still upset she didn't get a pic with moonbeam despite getting one with Moonchester!

2la518j.jpg

My bro went to this with my nephew too, and said he was gobsmacked when he entered COMS. He's only getting on for 3 and it is his first time at City.

Sounds like it was really well planned, the staff were welcoming and everyone had a great time.

mancmackem said:
My bro went to this with my nephew too, and said he was gobsmacked when he entered COMS. He's only getting on for 3 and it is his first time at City.

Sounds like it was really well planned, the staff were welcoming and everyone had a great time.

Took my boy for his first game when he was 4. Wished they did things like this back then and I would have taken him earlier.

On the plus side he got a signed program and picture taken with Joe Hart. He loves the pic and his it on his bedroom wall.

Posted another thread about Cook (scroll down a bit)

You must of seen him same spot as I did as that's my mate in the blue top behind you

I was outside here waiting with my daughter. Michael Johnson signing autographs for all the kids to the chant Johno Johno! As we were all waiting for any other players, out came some old geezer with a limp, wobbling from side to side and the chants changed to Rooney Rooney over here!!! Ha Ha made me chuckle!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.