Gary James interviewing Noel Gallagher about City

Gary James

I think a few Bluemooners will be interested in this... I interviewed Noel Gallagher last week about City and I’ve posted the first part of the audio recording here (it’s free to listen to and there’ll be a new section each day for 5 days):

Thanks Gary

I think a few Bluemooners will be interested in this... I interviewed Noel Gallagher last week about City and I’ve posted the first part of the audio recording here (it’s free to listen to and there’ll be a new section each day for 5 days):

Thanks Gary
As always very interesting. Your dedication to all things football with special emphasis on MCFC is truly amazing.

Really enjoyed listening to that - will tune in for the rest this week.

I think NG may have a slightly generous recollection regarding City never having been booed, but I obviously agree with his argument in general about the more benevolent attitude of Blues towards the club. The distinction between our protests and that rabble’s behaviour the other week is a good one.

Really enjoyed listening to that - will tune in for the rest this week.

I think NG may have a slightly generous recollection regarding City never having been booed, but I obviously agree with his argument in general about the more benevolent attitude of Blues towards the club. The distinction between our protests and that rabble’s behaviour the other week is a good one.
Yes. There have been players booed etc but as you say it’s about the difference in protests.

Thanks Gary
Thanks for doing that. Noel sometimes gets stick but he is a passionate and fanatical City fan. I have seen him at dozens of away matches. He doesn't always go in corporate and I have sat near him and spoken to him on a few occasions. Like Ricky Hatton, Noel was there through all the dark times. I know from visits to other countries that he has inspired a lot of Oasis fans to follow City. He is a great ambassador for our club and I have a lot of time for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.