Gary Neville

He's always been a good commentator and pundit because he reads the game well and analyses it fairly. Never noticed him showing "bias" during a commentary, but then unlike some football fans I'm not sitting there furiously looking for it. Like them all, he lets people know who his club are and has a joke about it, but it doesn't affect his analysis.

I bet there's a Man United forum somewhere where they are all accusing him of being "biased" because he was very negative about them last night after the game. Correctly.

Mostly this stuff is silly fan talk born from confirmation bias.

He is two faced example bringing up Tactical fouling last season when all teams do it and in games saying thats another tactical foul on our games but when another team do it not a peep! They set the narrative.

He is two faced example bringing up Tactical fouling last season when all teams do it and in games saying thats another tactical foul on our games but when another team do it not a peep! They set the narrative.

Sterling's was a "tactical foul". Big deal. It's topical about City because it is part of our game. It's no different to pointing out our weakness at corners, our pressing or our tactical overloads around the box.

Sterling's was a "tactical foul". Big deal. It's topical about City because it is part of our game. It's no different to pointing out our weakness at corners, our pressing or our tactical overloads around the box.

Ive no argument with it being brought up my argument is over teams do it when teams break and not a peep.

As I said in other thread, he tries to be pretty impartial and I'm pretty fine with that. Carragher on other side, I dream about violence as soon as I hear his fucking voice.

He's always been a good commentator and pundit because he reads the game well and analyses it fairly. Never noticed him showing "bias" during a commentary, but then unlike some football fans I'm not sitting there furiously looking for it. Like them all, he lets people know who his club are and has a joke about it, but it doesn't affect his analysis.

I bet there's a Man United forum somewhere where they are all accusing him of being "biased" because he was very negative about them last night after the game. Correctly.

Mostly this stuff is silly fan talk born from confirmation bias.
NQiUTdr.jpg

is he related to you?

Laughing at Bravo when the stretcher came on the pitch for him.

No concern shown for Ederson when he got booted in the face.

Subtle digs at City when he's commentating.

Great knowledge of the game, an excellent analyst but a prick, always has been a prick ane always will be a prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.