Gary Neville

Not sure how anyone can have a major problem with Neville. One of the best pundits sky have (which admittedly isn’t a high bar at all) and his commentary is widely of a similar standard. He doesn’t pretend to be impartial because he’s not, but he equally doesn’t lick Uniteds arse at every chance, he’s been one of the most critical voices of them since baconchops left.

He more often than not puts his bias aside and speaks a lot of sense, rarely comes out with the tired cliches every pundit learns in pundit camp and isn’t afraid to go against the narrative at times.

He might be a rag but he’s very good at his job and we get the pleasure of seeing him suffer as we achieve things United never have.

Not sure how anyone can have a major problem with Neville. One of the best pundits sky have (which admittedly isn’t a high bar at all) and his commentary is widely of a similar standard. He doesn’t pretend to be impartial because he’s not, but he equally doesn’t lick Uniteds arse at every chance, he’s been one of the most critical voices of them since baconchops left.

He more often than not puts his bias aside and speaks a lot of sense, rarely comes out with the tired cliches every pundit learns in pundit camp and isn’t afraid to go against the narrative at times.

He might be a rag but he’s very good at his job and we get the pleasure of seeing him suffer as we achieve things United never have.

I mostly agree, however he's very, very diplomatic when it comes to speaking about United players and managers. He refused point blank to blame Jose and that's a personal relationship issue.

That's my only gripe, but it can be expected.

For me it's because he knows the weight of his words and how much he is an influencer..... So when he says a City do tactical fouls during a game he knows what the headlines will be Monday morning.... Even worse is that this great pundit with insight and knowledge is wrong! The stats dont support him yet he says it. So I dont trust anything he says... He can be fair I know but he is so obviously a United ambassador.

He started and continues the tactical fouling line,he backed up mauren and his diving comments,he showed zero interest in eddie down on the floor for 8 mins,literally ignored it and kept saying no no no it isn't a red card,him and tyler led the witchunt to get sergio banned for the derby,he uses his position to bang on about things he want the FA to take action against our players,he once said you do anything to get an advantage and he does,he is a rag first and foremost

Ferret-faced ****. He should be digging deep in his pockets to bail out Bury FC the fucking gobshite.

It would be lovely if he did.but he has plenty on his plate elsewhere i would imagine,and the reality is,that the mess Bury find themselves in,is no more his responsibility than it is anyone else's with enough money to lend a hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.