Gary Neville

I mostly agree, however he's very, very diplomatic when it comes to speaking about United players and managers. He refused point blank to blame Jose and that's a personal relationship issue.

That's my only gripe, but it can be expected.
Disagree, he has been a major critic of the whole United set up, and it must hurt him badly to have to continuously criticise.
But it does make compulsive viewing, and watching his squeaky, scouse voiced sidekick Carragher squirm everything we pick up another trophy is even more satisfying.

It would be lovely if he did.but he has plenty on his plate elsewhere i would imagine,and the reality is,that the mess Bury find themselves in,is no more his responsibility than it is anyone else's with enough money to lend a hand.
My mistake, I thought he and the rest of the ferret-faced fuckers had a long-standing interest in the well-being of Bury.

Disagree, he has been a major critic of the whole United set up, and it must hurt him badly to have to continuously criticise.
But it does make compulsive viewing, and watching his squeaky, scouse voiced sidekick Carragher squirm everything we pick up another trophy is even more satisfying.
No, at first when Mourinho went to Utd he was careful not to rock the boat, everything was positive and he certainly seemed to buy into the order from the United board on their pundits supporting nthe stuff that United were doing.... When it all is obviously going to shit at Utd he then lays into the owners, the manager, the players.... Double edged sword asfaic but it certainly pays to have pundits delivering the club propaganda through national TV

No, at first when Mourinho went to Utd he was careful not to rock the boat, everything was positive and he certainly seemed to buy into the order from the United board on their pundits supporting nthe stuff that United were doing.... When it all is obviously going to shit at Utd he then lays into the owners, the manager, the players.... Double edged sword asfaic but it certainly pays to have pundits delivering the club propaganda through national TV
The problem at United IS the owners and board, even Pep would fail there.

Mourinho said getting 2nd was one of his greatest achievements, everyone though he was taking the proverbial, but looking now he was correct.

They are in a desperate state, and long may it continue.

So he spoke positively about United when it was going well and at the outset and then criticised when it was not going well? Seems like balanced reporting to me.

The problem at United IS the owners and board, even Pep would fail there.

Mourinho said getting 2nd was one of his greatest achievements, everyone though he was taking the proverbial, but looking now he was correct.

They are in a desperate state, and long may it continue.

Unquestionably there are issues at senior management level but I also think the rest is just Mourinho displaying his usual sloping shoulders when things go wrong.

He has bought terribly at the back, ignored creativity in the midfield and then bought a number of poisonous individuals into the dressing room while undermining the confidence of other players.

That finishing 2nd was an attempt at over playing his achievements while spending ridiculous sums on players who have not proved good value. Typical Moaninho for me, but I concur long may it continue.

He very rarely if ever criticises the owners. He criticises the players, managers and Ed Woodward. He criticises decisions made st the top but the Glazers personally get a free pass because Neville wants Woodward's job.

He is and always will be a rag rat!!!

As much as he goes on about our play, it’s through gritted teeth.
He’s a cünt, and quite good at hiding his massive bias at times, occasionally it slips out and he tries to recover, but it’s always there!!

My mistake, I thought he and the rest of the ferret-faced fuckers had a long-standing interest in the well-being of Bury.
That maybe so,but it's still not his responsibility to bail them,and the cvnt in control,out of the shit.

That's even if he has the wealth,or stupidity,to do such,because on the evidence apparent.....it looks like he'd be throwing money down the pan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.