Gary Neville

He is and always will be a rag rat!!!

As much as he goes on about our play, it’s through gritted teeth.
He’s a cünt, and quite good at hiding his massive bias at times, occasionally it slips out and he tries to recover, but it’s always there!!
Couldn't agree more, I'm always astounded at the amount of blindness shown by some blues.

So he spoke positively about United when it was going well and at the outset and then criticised when it was not going well? Seems like balanced reporting to me.
When were things going well at United? Anyway it's exactly the same going on now..... Ole is in, dont criticise the manager because it gains traction in the press... Attack the players instead... Pretty soon though he will join the ever increasing bandwagon that thinks Ole isnt good enough. Then he will jump in and criticize the manager... but we all know that Ole just isnt good enough.... Why nothing from Neville about that? I think because he knows the weight of his words, it will snowball and then the manager is out and turmoil continues.... He's an ambassador imo

btw, Neville attacked Peps philosophy from the start

When were things going well at United? Anyway it's exactly the same going on now..... Ole is in, dont criticise the manager because it gains traction in the press... Attack the players instead... Pretty soon though he will join the ever increasing bandwagon that thinks Ole isnt good enoiugh... Then he will jump in and critice nthe manager yet we all know the manager just isnt good enough.... Why nothing from Neville about nthat? I think because he knows the weight of his words

But if he is criticising the player, lets say Pogba, and he knows the weight of his words then he is undermining United right there. Where is the bias? Only last week he was describing the pen situation as a farce and stating the manager should decide it so hardly doing him a favour there either. Pundits rarely call for managers to be sacked or say they are not good enough but comment factually on their decisions, so not really sure what you expect.

His attacks on United players and managers goes far above any criticism I have heard of City players and manager.

Everybody knows Neville is a United fan and would love United to be lording it. No one is under any illusion but as long as he gives us the plaudits we deserve I have no issue with who he supports
Yeah, same here really. The fact that the plaudits he gives us are through gritted teeth makes it all the sweeter for me. Bet he never thought a few years ago that there would now be such a gulf in quality between the two sides.

Yeah, same here really. The fact that the plaudits he gives us are through gritted teeth makes it all the sweeter for me. Bet he never thought a few years ago that there would now be such a gulf in quality between the two sides.

Exactly. He does not have to like it, and I would not expect him too, but as long as he is fair and balanced that is all you can ask for. Who he supports is actually an irrelevance.

I think for some fans just reflect their bias onto others and so expect a similar mindset from others. I can admit I was impressed by United for periods at Wolves and Pool, particularly the first 20 mins, against Arsenal. It is not that difficult to admit and I am sure it isn’t for Neville either.

Anyway just leaving home for the Bournemouth match, nice to go to a match without a 10 hour round trip.

Exactly. He does not have to like it, and I would not expect him too, but as long as he is fair and balanced that is all you can ask for. Who he supports is actually an irrelevance.

I think for some fans just reflect their bias onto others and so expect a similar mindset from others. I can admit I was impressed by United for periods at Wolves and Pool, particularly the first 20 mins, against Arsenal. It is not that difficult to admit and I am sure it isn’t for Neville either.

Do you think he is fair and balanced when he mentions tactical fouls? Have you heard him mention it in relation to any of the other clubs in the Premier League?

Unquestionably there are issues at senior management level but I also think the rest is just Mourinho displaying his usual sloping shoulders when things go wrong.

He has bought terribly at the back, ignored creativity in the midfield and then bought a number of poisonous individuals into the dressing room while undermining the confidence of other players.

That finishing 2nd was an attempt at over playing his achievements while spending ridiculous sums on players who have not proved good value. Typical Moaninho for me, but I concur long may it continue.
He could see the issues and knew it was beyond him, he wanted out with a pay off and got exactly that.

I have been quite surprised by the quality of Gary Neville, when he co commentates on our games. The ones that I have watched he has been nothing but complimentary on our style of football, and has nothing but praise for the way we play. So why should he be banned from commentating on our games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.