Gary Neville

I have been quite surprised by the quality of Gary Neville, when he co commentates on our games. The ones that I have watched he has been nothing but complimentary on our style of football, and has nothing but praise for the way we play. So why should he be banned from commentating on our games.
Fair comment, I agree.
I've got way bigger issues with martin keown or stan colliedog commenting on anything to do with city than neville.
Neville knows his playing history and partisanship will be mentioned if he started laying into city in earnest. Maybe a few sly ones he can get away with, but I've heard him get a few in on other clubs also.

For every one City fan who doesnt like him commenting on City, there's 10 million united fans hating his positive words about us.

And long may it continue.....hahaha!

Considering how we all know where his allegiances lie I think he does a decent enough job of praising us when we deserve it and saying it how it is.

If I was a pundit and had to watch them lot play beautiful football and win a shed load of trophies I dont think I could be as impartial as Mr. Neville.

I dont like him obviously, but he is nowhere near as bad as some on here are saying.

Jamie Carragher however is an odious twerp and I was very pleased with "Mo Salah you little dancer" coming back to bite him on the booty.

Fair comment, I agree.
I've got way bigger issues with martin keown or stan colliedog commenting on anything to do with city than neville.
Neville knows his playing history and partisanship will be mentioned if he started laying into city in earnest. Maybe a few sly ones he can get away with, but I've heard him get a few in on other clubs also.

His greatest scorn has been for United, fairly.

Think he's a shit commentator in general tbh, always trying to make it all about himself, trying to say a phrase that will get picked up on social media. There are worse, but that's not exactly a compliment as some are genuinely worse than the average loud mouth in the pub

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.