Gary Neville

Ratus Nevillegiucus indulging in his favourite past time

97jRK47.jpg

you can't have 92 pundits - one for each club just incase (or should i say 91 by the time I have finished this?).
Pundits are pretty much all going to be ex-players who played at a high level, I think he is absolutely fine. I am sure someone could show 2 or 3 times he has been slightly biased but generally he and Souness in my opinion despite having history of certain clubs do a really good job. In fact I would rather have either of them on VAR for one of our games than the supposed unbiased numties we have now

trouble is pretty much all of the pundits are either ex dippers or ex rags, why is this?

Exactly. He does not have to like it, and I would not expect him too, but as long as he is fair and balanced that is all you can ask for. Who he supports is actually an irrelevance.

I think for some fans just reflect their bias onto others and so expect a similar mindset from others. I can admit I was impressed by United for periods at Wolves and Pool, particularly the first 20 mins, against Arsenal. It is not that difficult to admit and I am sure it isn’t for Neville either.

Anyway just leaving home for the Bournemouth match, nice to go to a match without a 10 hour round trip.

How many points did you have to get your ticket?

you can't have 92 pundits - one for each club just incase (or should i say 91 by the time I have finished this?).
Pundits are pretty much all going to be ex-players who played at a high level, I think he is absolutely fine. I am sure someone could show 2 or 3 times he has been slightly biased but generally he and Souness in my opinion despite having history of certain clubs do a really good job. In fact I would rather have either of them on VAR for one of our games than the supposed unbiased numties we have now

Again, that is a condemnation of how bad the situation is.

Neville is there because of Manchester Utd, not because of his brilliance. He was like a schoolkid outside the headmaster's office, when he started.

He & most of the others, are there because of the teams they were once involved with.

Neville rarely tells the truth about Utd. He sugar coats it. He is now trying to take the pressure off, by lowering expectations, but in the past he has bullshitted about their potential.

All because his main job, is working for Manchester Utd.

Being 'fair' sometimes to us, is irrelevant. He won't be 'fair' to us, if it matters to them.

He highlights ways refs should clamp down on us, just prior to derby games, as one example.

His main cause, is to help Utd, whilst being paid by Sky.

At the moment, it's not easy, as they are shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.