Gary Neville commentating on City games

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Fame Monster, 18 Aug 2019.

1. Brightwell Bros.

Brightwell Bros.

To be fair, I was in the ground and I started laughing at the disallowed goal.

Blu1 and deano ou812 like this.
  2. deano ou812

deano ou812

To be fair,he did call out the ref and VAR officials over the Rodri non pen,the way he was talking you knew he was thinking to himself dodgy as fuck,as for laughing at the end when the goal was disallowed so was I but in disbelief after a moment it turned to anger,yeah he’s a rag of course he’s gonna be biased but fuck it he’s not the only one and there are far worse than him..

MCFC_Sam likes this.
  3. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

Don’t buy Sky.

4. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

No. He is one of the best pundits and was waxing lyrical about our greatness for most of the game. Called the penalty unlike Martin Tyler.

BosnianBlue likes this.
  5. deegee33

deegee33

I must agree with Karen that he and Tyler are here to stay. It's both a blessing and a curse that we in the States only seem to get the sky transmission when City play in the derby or against the other red scum. I wish that I could hear their commentary more often, but I dont believe that I could detest either one any more than I presently do.

6. Mancityus

Mancityus

No - these small things do not matter compared to seeing his breakdown when CIty is picking up the title at the end of the season while the rags are struggling to get Europa.

7. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

The tactical foul narrative is the latest fake narrative to be used by our enemies the media against our club. All fouls by all clubs are tactical apart from genuine mistimed challenges. Neville knows exactly what he is doing when he repeats this myth. We are one of the cleanest teams I have seen in watching football for over 50 years. We make very few bad challenges and produce virtually no dissent. When you consider what we saw with Ferguson and Mourhino teams it's absurd that we are criticised. Ferguson's team for example kicked Arsenal's playmakers out of matches as a matter of routine.

8. meeesh

meeesh

He's a twat,Carragher is a twat,and does Ashley Cole understand why he is in the studio today,looks and sounds as excited as a murderer on death row,fucking miserable boring twat.

They are all twats

9. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I think it's just time to ban Gary Nutter, regardless of where he appears.

10. Petetheblu

Petetheblu

I was thinking about this tactical fouling during the match and wondered if a lot of fouls are players who aren't defenders. The likes of Raheem and Kev, struggle to make a clean tackle in their attempt to win the ball back quickly.

And I got to thinking, about a ginger prick at the swamp who regular dived into tackles, however the commentator would just giggle like a teen and say "typical Scholes, he's not meant to tackle is he?".....and the prick rarely got booked, unlike City players.

COAT_OF_ARMS likes this.