Gary Neville

Fair comment, I agree.
I've got way bigger issues with martin keown or stan colliedog commenting on anything to do with city than neville.
Neville knows his playing history and partisanship will be mentioned if he started laying into city in earnest. Maybe a few sly ones he can get away with, but I've heard him get a few in on other clubs also.
Gary Neville is a miles better pundit than the likes of Carragher, Hoddle, Mills and don’t get me started on Andy Hincliffe, talk about over compensating, just like Niall Quinn. Talking of shite pundits, did anybody read Stan Collymores comment on David Silva diving, now that is a shite pundit.

Considering how we all know where his allegiances lie I think he does a decent enough job of praising us when we deserve it and saying it how it is.

If I was a pundit and had to watch them lot play beautiful football and win a shed load of trophies I dont think I could be as impartial as Mr. Neville.

I dont like him obviously, but he is nowhere near as bad as some on here are saying.

Jamie Carragher however is an odious twerp and I was very pleased with "Mo Salah you little dancer" coming back to bite him on the booty.
Neville commented about that Salah bit of punditry and said he was going to say the same about Vinny’s goal against Leicester, but there was too much time left in the game.

He is a horrible rag scumbag, he was handed his arse at Valencia and realised he could only talk the talk... He then waltzed back to sly and began telling experienced, successful managers where they were going wrong, proving what a narcissistic prick he is...
I don't find his commentary or punditry particularly insightful, most football fans could sit there and state the bleedin obvious as most of his comments and observations are ....!

He is a horrible rag scumbag, he was handed his arse at Valencia and realised he could only talk the talk... He then waltzed back to sly and began telling experienced, successful managers where they were going wrong, proving what a narcissistic prick he is...
I don't find his commentary or punditry particularly insightful, most football fans could sit there and state the bleedin obvious as most of his comments and observations are ....!

A joyous post.

Brilliant, I will never trust this weasle. Whenever I see him I just imagine the Goat standing next to him grinning.

Fortunately, I am at most games, so don't have to listen to any of them. However, I had to watch the recent Everton game on Sky. How we don't hear of people putting their foot through televisions every weekend, I just don't know. He spoilt the event completely along with his sidekick Tyler sucking up to his every sentence. He never shut up, giving out his shit opinions in that grating, yonner voice. He is an absolute tool and I don't know how anyone can enjoy or appreciate anything the t**t says.

Fortunately, I am at most games, so don't have to listen to any of them. However, I had to watch the recent Everton game on Sky. How we don't hear of people putting their foot through televisions every weekend, I just don't know. He spoilt the event completely along with his sidekick Tyler sucking up to his every sentence. He never shut up, giving out his shit opinions in that grating, yonner voice. He is an absolute tool and I don't know how anyone can enjoy or appreciate anything the t**t says.
He definitely takes any enjoyment out of watching the match on tv. He jumps on any negative he can think of then repeats himself over and over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.