Gary Neville

Fortunately, I am at most games, so don't have to listen to any of them. However, I had to watch the recent Everton game on Sky. How we don't hear of people putting their foot through televisions every weekend, I just don't know. He spoilt the event completely along with his sidekick Tyler sucking up to his every sentence. He never shut up, giving out his shit opinions in that grating, yonner voice. He is an absolute tool and I don't know how anyone can enjoy or appreciate anything the t**t says.
It's indicative of what a cvnt Tyler is that i viscerally hate a harmless 70 yr old commentator more than I hate an ex rag who gloried in humiliating City. Like everyone else I loved his "at long long last" line at Bradford but those days are long gone and the way he doesn't even try to conceal his dislike for City during games is infuriating. The likes of Motty and Barry Davies managed to convey a healthy respect for their analyst without brown nosing them for 90 mins, why this unprofessional senile old fucker can't do the same is beyond me.

Always watch it with the volume turned down to '2'. Can usually just about hear some crowd noise but I have absolutely no interest in what Neville has to say about my team. Come to think of it, I don't want to hear Tyler, Hinchcliffe or McPointer either.

Have no problem with Tyler, Neville, Hinchcliffe etc when commentating on City.

Sometimes I agree, sometimes I disagree but even when that happens I do not believe it is due to some deep seated hatred of City manifesting itself. Just a different view.

When you start hating a pretty innocuous bloke like Martin Tyler or an ex-blue like Hinchcliffe its time to tale a step back.

Yes hes a rag, but a Manchester rag them i can deal with, its the rest of the twats i hate, as for him doing our games normally if i am not at the game i honestly dont listen to them i concentrate on the game.

Have no problem with Tyler, Neville, Hinchcliffe etc when commentating on City.

Sometimes I agree, sometimes I disagree but even when that happens I do not believe it is due to some deep seated hatred of City manifesting itself. Just a different view.

When you start hating a pretty innocuous bloke like Martin Tyler or an ex-blue like Hinchcliffe its time to tale a step back.
Ex blue hincliffe has taken the money and follows the sky script,he was a disgrace after the everton game,he is not blue anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.