Gary Neville

I doubt if anybody in the famously multicultural Everton dressing room was the victim of racist abuse.

Hinchcliffe basically asked that Bernardo get a ban for the Mendy tweet at the end of that game, he also said that in all his years in a dressing room he'd never heard a single racist comment. Now i obviously can't prove this but as someone who played football at the exact same time as he did, albeit at a shite standard, i'm going to say he's a lying ****, plenty got said during the 80's that had no place in any dressing room, never mind anywhere else, that would be classed as racist. He pandered to the sky paymaster that day and came across as a complete ****.

Hinchcliffe has took the money and he's stabbed us in the back a few times, no time for him and he can just fuck right off.

Neville tries hard to be neutral on City games, Carragher doesn't disguise his bias at all. Listening to Carragher commentate on Liverpool games is sickening.

Lets face it spit the dog is an ill educated scouse **** from a Bootle council estate , he hasnt got the intelligence to realise his commentary on Dippers games is little more than cock sucking exercise , he's thick as shit , he has a vocabulary of around a hundred words. At least Neville comes across as a reasonably intelligent pundit and does try to restrain his Rag bias when commentating on our games, he does occasionally let the mask slip when there is a derby game, but i will give him that , he must despise us deep down but he still gives us more credit than Hinchcliffe he's a f*cking disgrace , he sold his soul to Sky for a few pieces of silver.

Hinchcliffe has took the money and he's stabbed us in the back a few times, no time for him and he can just fuck right off.

the hate for manchester city is all over his face and its why skysport have him on the panel, truly shocking listening to after match witch hunt by sky and him on city and silva, it was planned to a tea to stick the boot in after city won, forget the match there was little to nothing worth talking about, but the 30 mins slot of pure hate was shocking and for hinchcliffe to come out and say never in his time in football has he heard or seen anybody do that sort of things between players, bollocks andy

what depths will they stoop to on skysports if it involves manchester city, the scum will never have time for manchester city, and even pep the greatest manager in the world never ever gets praised because he is at man city ?? but put him in a red shirt boy there would be shows after shows talking how good is pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.