Gary Neville

I just think he’s a good pundit. A breath of fresh air since he’s been on Sky. I knew I’d upset the ‘villagers’. ‘We don’t won’t strange folk like yu round these parts’. ‘ keep ur fancy ‘forts to ya self, if ya know wats gud fu you”
That’s a little bit hostile considering you’ve only been here 2 minutes. Are you deliberately looking for a confrontation?
I can see your online character requires it for you to stand out and look edgy but talking in text talk is against the CoC because it looks stupid and winds people up - which is also against the CoC.

He shouldn’t commentate on United games. The same can be said for Carragher when Liverpool play.

Neville‘s decent, by far one of the best pundits and commentators. Though I agree the pool is shallow

It pains me more than it pains neville to pundit our games,mind you he is on telly and he cant hide his collapse as well as uniteds. So just get the popcorn.

I d rather see dunny, bellars, buzzer, micah or any other former blue on telly for our games every time, that **** neville is stealing other folks wages. I dont care for him or do I need him in my life or on the TV screne for that matter(he is a rather ugly looking bastid).
Rat springs to mind.

Neville has improved over the years although that improvement has been just stating the obvious that we're the dominant team in the league, it's a begrudging admission and nothing else. Rat-boy will be nothing other than a Snake IMO.

Look let’s remember he’s a utd fan but at least unlike the scouser he does give credit to us at times and of course sticks the boot in as well,but expecting him to be totally impartial when his team is playing is pushing it,if any of us were pundits would we be impartial I think we know the answer to that,he doesn’t really bother me,him and souness are by far head and shoulders above the rest,and though he’s a horrible bastard Keane also seems a good pundit and says it as it is regardless who he played for...
Be fair even a blind man would gives us credit for the way we play ;-)

This is the least Machiavellian thing you have ever posted (:
tumblr_mn9oa3CXZ51r6dk8qo1_500.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.