Gary Neville

No. He is one of the best pundits and was waxing lyrical about our greatness for most of the game. Called the penalty unlike Martin Tyler.
To be fair, I thought a lot of the praise was pretty bland and clumsy (not that I am really looking for anything from him in particular).

Anything we did well was immediately compared to his playing days under Taggart (which is bizarre as our playing styles couldn't really be more different).

Ferdinand and Neville really appreciate Peps style of play above any rivalry in my opinion. This is why both get my respect from a TV standpoint.. Neville was laughing at the VAR drama.. He even said he jumped up at the winner in the comms box and felt embarrassed when it was disallowed. That's a fan of football not a City fan. They even admit how far the oppo are behind us.

Tyler is hard for me to stomach, he's the one that mentions FFP and costs of players on a regular basis. A proper snide bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.