Gary Neville commentating on City games

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Fame Monster, 18 Aug 2019.

1. Fast Forward To The Past

Fast Forward To The Past

My take as Johnny Foreigner...
    The rest of the pundits and commentators are much worse. Simple as that.
    At least Neville tends to call out penalties and fouls not being given. Most commentators pretend to be blind. As if nothing bad ever happens to a city player.
    That infuriates me a lot more than the odd anti-city meme Neville starts repeating whenever a derby comes up.
    And he's not a raving idiot like the Jamie Redknapps, the Owens and spitters of this world.
    Considering he's a United through and through, he does a lot better than expected.

asahartford1 and nmc like this.
  2. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

Raving idiot encapsulates Redknapp perfectly. Why / how does he get any work ?

3. East Level 2

East Level 2

I wonder how some of you lot get on if you ever go to a game. Look at the pitch and you'll see what's going on; look at the screen and you'll see what's going on. The best way to deal with Muppets such as Neville, Spitty, Jonathan Pearce, Tyler and bloody Motson is to mute the bastards.

4. acton28

acton28

On the Blue Moon: https://acton28.blog/dfa/
    But somebody needs to tell most people what happened after they left after 80 minutes...

Mad Eyed Screamer likes this.
  5. East Level 2

East Level 2

The best football ever played by any team, anywhere on the planet and fans can't be arsed clapping them off. It was ridiculous last night and while I'm not aware of everybody's individual circumstances I'm fairly certain the kids, buses, trains and other usual excuses didn't apply to half the crowd.
    I was at West Ham for the opening game of the season when we won 5-0 and while a fair few home fans left early I'd estimate a much higher percentage remained than remain for most of our home games however well we play.

acton28 and mattcity5 like this.
  6. Kinkladze 1

Kinkladze 1

I don’t have an issue with him commenting on our games.

7. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

I had to walk all the way down from east level 3 but still stayed until the 86th minute. Proper fan.