gary neville

nmc said:
Gary Neville won't get near Kaka so not much chance... he'll be off to the Rag Retirement home soon anyway - Everton with Howard, brother Phil and Saha.

Gary Neville plying his trade in Merseyside.That just won't happen.

kakakaka said:
Only Keane didn't end Haalands career....
yes thats true..

i read some where that the injury that ended haalands career was the other opisite knee to the one keane hit..

as i said i a different thread...

we need to strengthen the squad with 4 quality players not one brilliant one.. if we dont stop leaking goals we will struggle and i can't see kaka throwing himself into many 50/50s against the likes of keving davis or Nicky butt...

one player does not make a team... when we sign Robinho everyone thought we were going to win the league.. but far from it.. time to place our feet on the ground and for Hughes to Strenghten the squad not just his starting 11.

Lord BLue said:
i can just see it now

next derby

gary neville, thinking he's roy keane, takes kaka out at the knee and effectively ends his career

please god no

seriously though, a lot of money on 1 player that could get injured in his first game.

Good thing Kaka isn't coming then eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.