Gary Neville

I dislike the likes of Hinchcliffe more than Neville. I don’t want Hinchcliffe to talk about City like we’re better than we are or like we never do anything wrong, but don’t go completely the other way where the wording of positives has a negative vibe and the wording of negatives is a perpetuation or emphasis.

We know Neville is a ****, he can say whatever he wants about City good or bad and I don’t take a blind bit of notice. But Hinchcliffe doesn’t need to be a **** about us but is.

Do you not think it's all a bit scripted?...

Pundits now are not too spontaneous and rarely if ever go against the mantra of blowing smoke up the rags and dippers arses..

If City had spent the money the rags have and in the process ruined the careers of Sanchez, Lukaku, Pogba, Di Maria, Depay and a few others when employed there (I know the Dabber is still there but you wouldn't know to be honest!) whilst being run like Billy Smarts Circus we would have been absolutely ruined by the media...

If City would have dived and cheated our way to the title along with receiving countless dodgy decisions by the officials (West Ham away, Newcastle away, Brighton away, Newcastle at home to name but a few) again we would be on a 24 hour indefinite loop on Sky until we were docked points or banned whereas your Dippers are held up as a shining light by all the pundits to fawn over...

People like Hinchcliffe haven't got the balls to call it how everyone else outside of the paymasters see it..

Buzzer passed comment once at the swamp whilst Yorke was laughing at him saying we'll be back to dismantle the rags..

Now there was a pundit who didn't tow the party line, spoke the truth and has never been invited back or seen again..

The media is crawling with ex dippers and rags and your Hinchcliffes of this world are just yes men..

He thinks he's clever but really he's just one of many who are not worth listening too..

Top post that, fella. Could not have articulated it better myself. As I said before though, I just don't get why a blue would be the way he is with his "analysis" of us. And no, I don't expect anybody to be up our arse but I would like a fair and balanced viewpoint of which none of these twats (Hinchcliffe included) currently provide.
he was a red before he joined us..prob gone back to them while he earns his 40 peices of silver on tv.

17 years ago today...

When MVF punted that ball forward, I put my head in my hands, as I think it was going out. "What a waste," I said to myself.

It was only when everyone started cheering that I looked up and saw The Goat bearing down on goal.

A brilliant moment.

Up until that moment, gargoyle one had been booed every time he touched the ball, because of his "embarrassing" comments the day before. After that goal, he was cheered every time he touched the ball.

KK has them so motivated that day, there was no way that we were going to lose.

When MVF punted that ball forward, I put my head in my hands, as I think it was going out. "What a waste," I said to myself.

It was only when everyone started cheering that I looked up and saw The Goat bearing down on goal.

A brilliant moment.

Up until that moment, gargoyle one had been booed every time he touched the ball, because of his "embarrassing" comments the day before. After that goal, he was cheered every time he touched the ball.

KK has them so motivated that day, there was no way that we were going to lose.
My first derby that - Maine Road was absolutely bouncing.

Amazing day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.