Gary Neville

I'm sure Gary hate Liverpool more than MC, I bet there was things that he was he shouldn't say in his comments during the match.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/10/gary...vo-fabinhos-stunning-goal-liverpool-11075364/

This, I still think he just as hurt as MC lost this game. Gary is NO Liverpool's fan for SURE. He never strike me as one.

His tongue was rammed firmly up the dipper arse yesterday , and I haven't lost my hearing .......yet. Fucking pathetic display from a " pundit " .

I turned the volume down while watching the match yesterday, I couldn't listen to that squeaky little rat any longer. The Mrs didn't say a word all through the match she knew I was proper on one.
I watched at work came home seething, wife fucked off to bed sharpish, she knows when I’m pissed at football there’s no talking to me.

I wish somebody would remind Neville that when we beat Liverpool 5-0, our Back four comprised of Walker, Mendy, Stones and Otamendi, (plus Bravo in goal for 70+ minutes).

Showed exactly who he hates more, I've said it before on here many times that every trophy we win and every goal we score is a dagger to the rat faced twats heart

That is so reassuring - OGS and his totally wank team must be so depressing for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.